PICONJO: Toadie Assault PICONJO: Toadie Assault

Horrible Game

i'm sorry that was a horrible game, all you have to do is hold on the fire and just move forward

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

Good Game! Reminds me of SNES

I love the game alot, I like how the game graphics looked like a SNES game. Good job!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Nice job on your first submission..

Hey bro, nice job! The game was ok, but you did an extremely great job on your first submission! The game was ok... but just by playing your game i know you can make a great flash/game. Good luck to you bro and good job!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

A truly fun and masterful game!

Mr. Skyemaster :-D I really enjoyed this game. This game was flawless and fun! Not only that it was addicting, it was really helpful to have a save button! I'm a big fan of yours and you're one of my favorite artists, just look at my profile. I always enjoy playing your games and good job with this game! Good luck with your next game/flash!

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

Another truly masterful game! Just like SNES!

Amps, you did a very nice job with this game. I've played some games, but this is probably one of the best ones. The graphics were just like the SNES, it brings me great memories of SNES. The sound was great and same with the graphics. I dunno, but you must have spent a long time working on this. The gameplay was fun, it never kept me bored. Just to let you know that I added this to my top favorite flashes and you to my top flashers! :-D Great job and keep up the good work! good luck to your next game/flash.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Brings back memories of old SNES Games!

This was a truly original game! I love how you brought the game into SNES perspective! I love all the games that you could play. It was a truly challenging game. If you look at my profile, I ranked you as my top favorite artist and this is my favorite flash! The sounds, graphics, everything went soo well!! Good job and good luck with your next game/flash!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

NICE JOB!!!

Im not into that hentai stuff... but I just decided to play the game... you must have put alot of effort into this game... this game is flawless.. very good! The graphics and sound are GREAT!

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

O.K. Job

I thought that story line was great, but the game had over load of bugs. Sometimes you cant fire straight or dash into the air. It was also kinda hard to kill somthing.

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

God Job

I was playing some other mega man games, and came across this game. I thought everything was very good and the game kept my intrest. good Job :)

Zero Race Zero Race

Very Nice But kinda boring

A very nice game, but its kinda boring. I'm not too big of a fan of Mega Man but I think you should make a mega man game..not some racing game. I think its cool about "gaining" specail abilities. Good Job though